Home heating oil Distributors
Falcon Oil has been a number one home heating oil supplier for Northeast Pennsylvania for more than 30 years. As a local supplier, we comprehend your home heating oil requires better than any other company. With convenient choices like our automatic distribution system, Falcon Oil means that our customers never ever come to an end of oil! Irrespective the weather, you are able to be determined by Falcon Oil for trustworthy service which means you never ever miss a fill up.
Our Services At Glance
- Will-call System
- Same Time Solution
- Automated Distribution
- Flexible Repayments
- 24/7 HVAC provider (via our lover, PICA HVAC)
- Oil Tanks Estimator
*As a result of escalating expenses, Falcon Oil is implementing a policy for the next home heating oil season that prior deliveries needs to be paid in complete so that you can obtain future deliveries. This policy will impact automatic delivery system customers.
If a spending plan program is implemented and payments tend to be kept up-to-date, Falcon Oil will maintain uninterrupted distribution service throughout the year.
Partnering To Create You Better Service
Falcon Oil is proudly partnered with PICA HVAC to create you heating, air conditioning and electric set up & service. In the case of a crisis, PICA can be acquired 24/7 to help you. Call .
Repair and Conservation Recommendations
Keep your heating system well-maintained throughout every season with this upkeep and preservation recommendations:
- Maintain your heating system. You ought to have it examined by a professional one or more times per year to make sure your home heating oil is burning up effectively.
- Change the filters on a regular basis. Every filter varies, read the packaging for suggested periods.
- Change thermostats; ensure that it stays 65 degrees during the day and 55 levels during sleeping hours or if the home is unoccupied.
- Exchange old thermostats with programmable thermostats so you can set schedules.
- Start drapes and blinds in the south-side of your home during bright days, close them at night and on cloudy days.
- Do not stop registers and hot-water radiators.
- Put foil-covered cardboard between cast iron warm water radiators and also the wall surface to reflect the warmth in to the area and out of the wall.
- Install storm doors and windows. The space they develop makes a great insulator.
- Have adequate insulation at home and around your water heater.