Family discount oil
Through partnerships with Pacific energy & Light, Portland General Electrical, NW gas and the City of Portland liquid Bureau and HEAT Oregon, personal Enhancement, Inc.’s Community and Family Programs assistance households acquire and continue maintaining inexpensive residence power and utility services. Our program offers eligible clients emergency assistance for electricity, gas, oil, wood, propane and water discount on a first come first serve basis by appointment.
Energy Hotline: (503) 240-0828
Energy hotline is updated on a regular basis with the solutions that are offered.
Providers readily available:
- Low Money Residence Energy Help Plan (LIHEAP)
- Oregon Energy Assistance System (OEAP)
- Oregon Minimal Money Petrol Assistance (OLGA)
- Gas Aid Program (GAP)
- City of Portland Water and Sewer Discounts
- TEMPERATURE Oregon Neighbor Assisting Neighbor
We set up appointment every a couple of weeks on Thursdays between 9:00-9:30 was Kindly call 503-240-0828
Please keep your title and a working telephone number, kindly call when. We will get back phone calls into very first 30 callers with twenty four hours.
We are scheduling appointments for PGE, Pacific energy, Oil, Propane, Northwest propane therefore the City of Portland Water Discount
Updated information: Starting January 26. Every Tuesday from 9-11 am consumers pursuing support for Northwest propane plus the City of Portland Water Discount can walk in to get power assistance for NWNG therefore the City of Portland Water Discount only.
Needed Documentation: (kindly supply image copies)
- 30-Day proof of revenues for many nearest and dearest over 18 years
- Current household bill (applicant’s title should be on bill)
- Social protection cards for many family relations
- Photo Identification for many family unit members over 18 years
The job won't be accepted if you don't have all associated with preceding items to you.